Booking now- LONDON - 2018
Kayla Delzer (topdogteaching) &
Joy Babcock (sj_babcock)
Limited to 20 participants
Dates: June 10th- June 19th 2018
Deposit Due by February 28th, 2018
Final Payment Due by April 30th, 2018
What's Included in the Price:
- All Trips are very flexible. If you want to make some changes, or bring family, contact us and we will help you make the most of your visit!
- Because you are working this trip is TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
- 20+ hours Professional Development in the renowned London schools observing teachers
- 2 Day LONDON PASS (Free entry to over 60 London attractions!)
- Walking Tour of London
- All Ground Transportation
- Room and breakfast with a local host teacher
- Background check
- Bookbag Tours Conclusive Summit Dinner
- Professional Development with Kayla Delzer, @Topdogteaching
$1630 (Airfare Not Included)
If you choose Private Hotel instead of Homestay/Group Stay it will be an additional ($800)
Projected Itinerary (subject to change)
June 10th - Arrive London Meet with Host
3:00 p.m. Welcome Tea with Host Teachers
Evening with Host Family
June 11th - Free day to acclimate to the area, visit museums, etc.
June 12th - In host school for the school day - 7 hours
4:00 - 5:00 Session 1 - Day one Wrap
June 13th - In host school for the school day - 7 hours
4:00 - 5:00 Session 2 - Day two Wrap
June 14th- In host school for the school day - 7 hours
6:00 - 9:00 - Summit Dinner "Enhancing Teaching and Learning Through International Collaboration"
June 15 - Visit - Thames River Cruise, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, St. Paul's, Westminster
June 16 - Visit Windsor and Kensington Palace
June 17th - Visit Hampton Court Palace and Kew Gardens
June 18th - Free Day to take alternative day trip at extra cost, shop or visit museums
Possible day trip - Pub Ride in the Cotswold's - 3 hour horseback ride through the beautiful Cotswold's countryside. Ride includes lunch at the Greedy Goose.
Possible day trip - Harry Potter Tour at Warner Brothers Studio
Possible Day trip to Scotland, Paris, etc..
June 19th - Depart London
$300 deposit (Non-Refundable)
You can pay through the link below or send a check made out to Bookbag Tours and send to 205 Kensington Rd, Greenville, SC 29617